Join the Life Moments Graduate Programme as a Junior Data Analyst
We are hiring! We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst, Life Moments Graduate Programme to join our team.
Who are we?
Life Moments is a profit and purpose business on a mission to help 10 million people ‘Play Life Better’.
We believe technology and data can help people better navigate life moments and have built a digital coaching platform called LifeHub to achieve this. We power Apps and Websites for leading UK brands, such as Virgin Money and Aviva to help create better outcomes for people and the planet.
Our focus is to improve levels of financial education and, in turn, resilience. We have reached over half a million people so far via a range of amazing consumer Apps and Websites including:
- FirstHomeCoach – an App to support first time buyers get on the housing ladder
- Brighter Future Zone – a website to help first time investors, developed for Virgin Money
- My MAB – a digital mortgage coaching App for the country’s leading mortgage broker
- Extra Slyce – a financial education zone for Virgin Money BNPL customers (part of their App)
- Home Move Club – an App and Website for home movers, providing them with discounts and more
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do, and we also build apps for small businesses focusing on how we can help them to be a force for good. Our Sustainable Business Coach product has been launched by Virgin Money where it has already helped over 1,000 small businesses.
Life Moments is on an exciting journey, growing quickly and taking on new clients and projects all the time. We are a responsible business determined to grow within our means so are excited to be able to now add a Data Analyst Graduate into our small but highly experienced Product and Customer Success teams, reporting directly to the COO.
What will you do?
- Own data insights across the organisation, building new dashboards in easy-to-understand formats.
- Preparing reports and presenting these to management, internal stakeholders and clients.
- Using data to predict trends in the customer base whilst delivering reports to internal stakeholders and clients to illustrate platform usage and effectiveness.
- Produce and maintain effective and accurate user documentation and educational materials to help our clients understand and use our data products.
- Work closely with Product & Engineering teams to identify, collect, migrate and analyse data from a range of sources.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who is willing to give anything a go, gets excited by the role that technology and data can play in improving society, and is good at working in a collaborative fashion. You will be happy to work in a fast paced environment and capable of working on multiple tasks/projects at once.
You will be:
- Keen to engage clients and build relationships
- Happy to share ideas / new ways of working
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable raising concerns/bottlenecks within projects and asking for help
- Reporting into the COO
You will have:
- A strong numerical higher degree in mathematics, scientific, engineering or computer science or another related technical discipline.
- Experience working with SQL
- Understanding of software development life cycle such as Agile
- Understanding of Cloud Computing technologies
- Experience in visualising data
Our technology Stack
- AWS: Quicksight, Redshift, Glue
- Version Control: BitBucket
- SQL, Python
What does success look like?
Enabling key internal stakeholders to track and monitor core KPI’s through the use of self-service dashboards. You will be able to create actionable insights and provide suggestions to improve and take our products to the next level. You will become the data expert for the organisation and lead on analytical client projects.
Success will be measured by client, colleague and customer feedback. We are a business focused on continual learning of which failure plays a key role.
Compensation, perks and benefits
Our people principles (being Considerate, Curious, Creative and Conscientious) are central to success at Life Moments and we have developed a specific Graduate Programme with key milestones (available on application) to ensure that we are a supportive employer that invests in everyone who joins.
You will be supported by your line manager, a buddy, and a friendly team whilst benefiting from being in close proximity to a wide array of talent and experience all of whom are dedicated to a culture of continuous learning. We offer hybrid working and flexible hours, helping you to #PlayLifeBetter, our business mantra.
We will pay you a competitive starting salary of £30,000 together with pension and healthcare benefits, and will provide clear guidance on pay rises and opportunity for promotion over the 2 year graduate programme term.
All applications to email@example.com
*Life Moments scored 85.7 in a recent NP 360 survey and was a Best Overall People Experience finalist at the British HR Awards 2022
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Is this the kind of job that would be right for you? Are we the kind of company you would like to work at to change the life outcomes of millions of people in the UK? Then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.