14/05/2021

FirstHomeCoach vows to deliver better home buying journey

#BetterBuying / #FirstHomeCoach / #FirstTimeBuyer

A recent pulse survey from FirstHomeCoach has confirmed the struggle that first-time buyers are still facing when it comes to understanding their options. 55% of people said they wanted more help with the government’s Help to Buy scheme, and the remaining 45% said other schemes such as Shared Ownership, Right to Buy and Gradual Ownership were also of concern.

In response to this, and the growing complexity of the home buying process, FirstHomeCoach have launched their better home buying commitment.

Click here to read the full press release